6 reasons to join
In French class, you were probably told that you will be prepared for real life, didn’t you? Thinking about it, whether you are a Chinese student, an American immigrant or a Japanese sommelier, you all share one thing when you arrive: the place you are.
By using this, I wish to bring real life in class for you.
My name is Samyra, native French Teacher who used to work as a Communications Manager (Linkedin profile) which helps me now create my own pragmatic contents as a Course Developer.
I want to keep École Bonjour France people-friendly to be able to listen and deal with every student personally.
- Learning style: we talk about real things and we try to make you forget that you are learning grammar.
- Mindset: no judgment, I want to help you feel confident and open to learn.
- Commitment: we talk in English if you are a beginner or if you feel more comfortable with it. I also explain and repete until you understand. Last but not least, we will talk slowly and step by step in French.
- Attitude: with a real problem-solving attitude, we can face and solve any linguistic problem together.
- Organization: class sizes are kept small (max: 8 people together) and actually, one-to-one sessions are prefered.
- Concession: I am open to any suggestion or specific need you might have but let’s be clear, I make NO concession about your motivation and your commitment in class. Ready ?