“Use French to Influence” is an action-oriented approach course designed to make Researchers use French language for real and right away.
This program will help you:
- develop listening and speaking skills when several people interact
- improve vocabulary and study daily interactions among Researchers and with informed or general public
- work grammar through real language situations
- use good practices from Linguistics, Rhetoric and Argumentation to speak
- build your own powerful strategy to accomplish 2 real actions connected to your job
At the end, you should be more comfortable to understand other people’ speech strategy and build yours to become more assertive in a French-speaking environment.
[B2/C1] 30h course / Quote on Demand
- Course materials: more than 100 pages of contents in French provided
- One-to-one session or small group class (10 half-days sessions face-to-face or 20 x 1h30 online sessions)
- online or on site in Dijon, Montpellier, Paris
“Cette formation a été construite de manière très précise pour les besoins individuels des chercheurs. Elle est très différente des formations dans d’autres instituts de langue.”
You have a question or you want to book it? Feel free to contact Samyra: mobile phone (also on WhatsApp) +33 6 22 14 80 99 / email